Image: Courtesy from Nasa
– Hello. Can I help you?
– Yes, please. I would like to have an air bag jacket.
– For what purpose, Sir?
We have a lot of different air bag jackets: is it for precaution, if you fall from your horse? Or you are planning to go in a vacation to the snow?
– I’m taking part in a no gravity Nasa Test.
– Oh, how wonderful, Sir. And what’s your size, please?
– A medium large will fit.
– Do you have a colour preference?
– Yes, I’d rather have a golden one.
– I’m really Sorry, Sir, but we don’t have any golden Nasa testing air-bag jacket. I think we have a green one, with purple strips, Sir.
– Can I see it, please? And can you bring along a pair of matching gliding boots?
– OH YES, SURE! I I think I’ve seen one on the top of the impossible orders stand.
Behind the mirror, there is a secret fitting room just for Nasa workers.
– It fits perfectly! How much is it?
– Two thousand million dollars. Do you have our costumer card, Sir?
– Yes, sure!
– Well, it’s your lucky day! You are our 2 thousand million customer today! You can take it for free!